Ask the Doctor
Having a joint replacement may seem daunting. So we want to help you feel worry-free and fully prepared as you make the decision to have a joint replacement surgery. Watch these FAQs videos to hear from our surgeons firsthand.
General Joint Replacement FAQ
- How long will my joint replacement last?
- Am I too young for a joint replacement?
- What are the advantages of a partial knee replacement?
- If I have a partial knee replacement, then will I need a total someday?
- Why have a partial knee replacement instead of a total?
- What is an anterior hip replacement?
- What exactly do you do when you perform a hip replacement?
- What have you done to lower infection in joint replacement?
Life After Joint Replacement FAQ
- What’s the recovery time after a joint replacement?
- How soon can I drive after a hip replacement?
- What restrictions will I have after a hip replacement?
- What are the normal milestones after a hip replacement?
- How long will it take for my knee to heal?
- How long will I be in the hospital?
- Will I have to go to a rehab center?
- What is the infection risk after knee replacement surgery?