We look forward to speaking with you. Here are some of the questions we’re going to ask when you call.
Questions We'll Ask Before The Appointment
History of Joint Pain
- How long have you had joint pain?
- Have you been diagnosed with bone-on-bone arthritis in your hip or knee?
- Do you suffer from Osteoarthritis?
- Have you had a joint replacement before?
Mobility & Limitations
- Has your joint pain prevented restful sleep?
- Do you trip and fall because of your joint pain?
- Have you had difficulty completing tasks such as bending down to pick something up?
What to Bring
When you visit, please have your insurance information available – including insurance carrier and policy number.
If possible, please have your most recent medical information available, including recent xrays, vitals from your last physical, and any prescriptions you may be taking.
If you have been referred by your physicians, please have their name and contact information available.